1.Extremely high absorption capacity
2.Absorption of chemicals through capillarity
SPONTEX Viskovita Sponge
Made in Germany
Our purely viscose-sponges could offer you lots of positive aspects, which are necessary for the practice.
Let's recapitulate the facts: Viscose-sponges possess enormous absorbency due to their outstanding capillary effect, especially in regard to the dry, pressed viscose-sponge material.
And last but not least: The pureness of our viscose-sponges is vital to the success.
Don`t spend your money for counterfeits, here you get the original!
The compressed pop-up sponge “Viskovita” is an internationally successful product in the printing industry. Because of its outstanding properties, it is eminently suited for cleaning printing plates. Visually, it stands out for the skin-like appearance of the surface along the edges. The globally unique and patented manufacturing process – steam coagulation – provides “Viskovita” with the following properties:
1. Extremely high absorption capacity
2. Absorption of chemicals through capillarity
3. Great detergency
4. Very robust due to great tearing resistance
• Only genuine with authentic lettering and stamp
• Polyprophylene packaging
• Two sizes available: 115 x 32/35 mm,
expanded: 135x90x34/37 mm
(marginal devigations are caused by production and can not be avoided)
• All-round continuous leather-like “skin surface“
• Highly resistant and extremly durable viscose material
• Homogenous structure with fine pores
Detailed picture of SPONTEX Viskovita Sponge for printing