UV Offset Printing Drip Off Varnish(ceres100)
High Gloss UV Coating for excellent Gloss-/Matt results when used for Drip Off applications. Specially developed to run with Post Varnish Drip Off Ceres 200. The gloss reach to more than 85° (60°ASTM).
1.Circulate or stir well prior to using.
2.Recommend to use UV inks or mixture inks.
3.The full profile of characteristics of the coating film is available after complete drying.
4.Recommended coating application: 5 - 8 g/m²/wet
5.The gloss, flatness and the matte effect on the drip off primer are closely related with printing operation and the thickness of the varnish.
6.Reduce viscosity with UV thinner.
Performance: Gloss, Rub resistance,Slip, Glueability, drying speed, Block resistance ,Alkali resistance, Alcohol resistance.
Substrates: Coated paper, Coated card board, Gold and silver foil card board
Application:Adapted for conventional coating units (Anilox/2 Roller systems) , Suitable for commercial prints, package, label
Cleaning: Recommend using UV washing to clean.
1. Protect from frost, heat and sun exposure
2. Minimum shelf-life from date of dispatch 6 months
3. Applies to closed original containers at 5°C up to 30°C
4. Avoid mixing with other coatings or washing water
5. After opening use as soon as possible
6. A viscosity increase is possible if the varnish is stored incorrectly