Portable Mini Multifunction uv light for testing
Portable hand-held UV detection lights, installed 4W 254nm shortwave ultraviolet lamp, top with white LED lights, do lighting. Portable, compact and practical.
Structure and Principle
UV radiation from fluorescent lamps range from the ultraviolet waves, a special two-piece filter (365nm and 253.7nm ultraviolet only allowed through), camera obscura, and observe the universe black bezel material (or transparent plexiglass ) composition. Ultraviolet light, are provided by the switch control longwave (365nm) and shortwave (253.7nm) ultraviolet light.
Principle of the method
Some gems in the ultraviolet radiation will be excited to emit visible light, known as UV fluorescence. Different varieties of precious stones and even different samples of the same species, because of the different constituent elements or trace impurity elements, while showing a different fluorescence reaction, showing different fluorescent color and fluorescence intensity. The fluorescence intensity can be divided into strong, medium, weak, no four.
After stopping some ultraviolet radiation gem, still continues in a certain period to emit visible light, called phosphorescence.
Using the methods and procedures
(1) wipe samples. Because oil and fiber have fluorescence, can interfere with the observed effect of the sample.
(2) at the open end of the UV lamp until the switch, the sample placed on the sample stage (the UV lamp on a black background).
(3) Close the glass bezel.
(4) observation of samples in the dark, your eyes adapt. And pay attention to whether the impact on the surrounding light, the samples were completely in the dark.
(5) respectively to open the longwave and shortwave switch, wait a moment (wait UV light emission), fluorescence observation of the sample color, light parts, light intensity, well recorded.
(6) For phosphorescent observed, then turn off the UV lamp switch, continue to observe.
(1) short-wave ultraviolet radiation on the human body injury, should avoid the use of various body parts (mainly the hands, eyes) were irradiated with ultraviolet light. Observation should be closed glass bezel, take, should put off the UV lamp or tweezers sample operation.
(2) The sample must be placed into the UV lamp dark background were observed.
(3) UV reflection on the sample surface can cause UV fluorescence illusion.
(4) sample the local light, to find out the reasons, especially jade variety of mineral composition, the fluorescence from the bottom of which may be a mineral. Such as Lapis Lazuli calcite fluorescent; either because the surface of the oil fluorescence gemstones, fibers, etc. issued, it should discard the net sample, update the test.
(5) consider the transparency of the samples should be judged jewel in fluorescence, the fluorescence emitted from the sample transparent and opaque samples differ.
(6) gemstone color fluorescence color may differ gem itself.
(7) different samples of fluorescence-grade gem significant differences may exist.
(8) the fluorescence characteristics of gemstones only as a supplementary identification basis.
Pictures for your reference:
Why choice us:
We are manufacturer and trading company, printing consumables are very complete, you canone-stop shopping in our company. Good price, excellent after-sale service, technical support, we believed we are your best supplier in China.
|Payment terms||T/T, Paypal, Western Union for your choice|
|Delivery||DHL,TNT,EMS,FEDEX, UPS,by ship,by air ect|
|Delivery time||Within 3 work days after received payment|
We wholesale and retail printing inks, PS plate,blanket,pressroom chemicals,and all kinds of import anddomestic brand printing materials,
over one thousand models and specifications for your option.your inquiries
As a manufacturing and trading company, we have served our domestic printing factories with quality materials and products. We insist on manufacturing soy ink to improve the environments and healthy. We focus on RnD that improve and enhance any printing inks, from process printing to fluorescent printing, also develop technologies for Melamine Crockery industry.