High Grade Offset Printing Ink Sublimation Ink For T Shirt Printing
Sublimation inks are designed to apply a mirror image onto paper for transfer to the final substrate. The prints are transferred via heat and pressure onto most polyester or synthetic materials. When first printed onto paper, sublimation inks appear to be weaker and duller than standard inks, however when transferred onto suitable substrates, the dyes develop their true color strength and brilliance.
(1)Good stability on the machine,clear dot reproduction,excellent ink-water balance.
(2)Be able to adapt to the demand for middle-speed or high-speed printing.
(3)During the normal condition, use the ink on the machine directly.
- Suitable for all kinds of printing paper
- High concentration, dot reduction, printing clear reproduction;
- Good printing adaptability, strong stability, easy to controlink balance, improve work efficiency;
- Bright color, high concentration, good transfer, less ink per unit of printing area, better economicbenefits;
- Good friction resistance, to prevent scratches, on the dirty, sticky oil better effect, reduce the loss of printing;
- Good brightness, fast drying, the machine for a long time without skinning, reducing ink waste; It is safer forhuman body and environment to use vegetable oil and non-volatile resin.
Color: Magenta(M), Yellow(Y), Cyan(C), Black(K) and colors from Pantone book's.
Color density: Very high color density
Volume: Y,M,C,K 1 Kg/can, White 1.5 Kg/can
Storage: 25 degrees Celsius and do not expose ink to direct sunlight or extreme heat.
Shelf Life: Recommend using our ink within ink within 6 months