Ceres YY-310-Y UV Offset Printing Ink For Paper And Plastic
The difference between UV offset printing inks and other offset printing inks is that the ink layer is cured to form a film through strong ultraviolet light. The film-forming substance is initiated by a photoinitiator to undergo a rapid polymerization reaction, which is completed within a few seconds to tens of seconds. If it is not exposed to strong ultraviolet light, even if heated, the ink will remain in a viscous state for a long time and cannot be cured.
(1) The thicker ink layer can be cured at one time, and the thickness can reach 100~150um.
(2) Short curing time, low energy consumption, saving printing space and space, and high production efficiency.
(3) Reduce environmental pollution.
(4) Suitable for printing on substrates with large heat capacity.
(5) The printed matter is exquisite, good quality, high-grade, and the cured ink film has good heat resistance, solvent resistance and scratch resistance
Our Company always taking the aim of “surviving on high quality and seeking development with prestige”, will offer the best service to customers at home and abroad wholeheartedly.
We have our own factory with professional Research and Development Department to producting products . And our product enjoy good
quality and reputation,which very well sell in local market.Besides, Our engineers have over 16-year experience on printing .